We have a lot of talented people in the Guild Wars 2 community. One of our community members has created a series of fantastic infographics that show you, at-a-glance, how your World performed in the recent World vs. World Fall Tournament. Great work, werdernator!
You can check out the infographics at the links below.
As a reminder, we regularly showcase our community’s creative skills on our Tumblr site, so check out more creations there and you can also submit your own work to be featured on Tumblr.
- Seafarer’s Rest – Kodash – Desolation
- Elona Reach – Baruch Bay – Jade Sea
- Gandara – Riverside – Far Shiverpeaks
- Piken Square – Abaddon’s Mouth – Augury Rock
- Gunnar’s Hold – Drakkar Lake – Vizunah Square
- Aurora Glade – Arborstone – Fort Ranik
- Miller’s Sound – Ring of Fire – Ruins of Surmia
- Dzagonur – Whiteside Ridge – Underworld
- Blacktide – Vabbi – Fissure of Woe
- Yak’s Bend – Crystal Desert – Dragonbrand
- Devona’s Rest – Northern Shiverpeaks – Stormbluff Isle
- Isle of Janthir – Henge of Denravi – Borlis Pass
- Gate of Madness – Darkhaven – Sanctum of Rall
- Ehmry Bay – Ferguson’s Crossing – Sorrow’s Furnace
- Kaineng – Anvil Rock – Eredon Terrace